Evidence Connecting Geopathic Stress
Geopathic stress has been found to be the common factor in many serious and minor illnesses and psychological conditions, especially those conditions in which the immune system is severely compromised. The major issue is an increased risk of cancer. While geopathic stress does not directly cause cancer, it weakens the body and makes it much more likely to acquire cancer. Studies have shown that over 85% of patients who die from cancer had regular exposure to geopathic stress.
- The late Dr. Hans Nieper, M.D., stated that 92% of all his cancer patients and 75% of his MS patients are geopathically stressed. Dr. Nieper was a world-renowned cancer and MS specialist and operated one of the largest MS practices in the world, located in Germany.
- Von Pohl proved to the Central Committee for Cancer Research in Berlin, almost 60 years ago, that one was unlikely to get cancer unless one spent some time in geopathically stressed places (mainly when sleeping).
- Dr. Hager, M.D., found Geopathic Stress was present in all 5,348 cancer cases investigated.
- The German physicist Robert Endros studied this question with Professor KE Lotz of the School of Architecture of Biberach (West Germany). Their analysis of 400 deaths due to cancer revealed that 383 cases were related to dwelling - over geological faults, underground water veins and disturbances of the natural geomagnetic field.
Other potential problems of geopathic stress includes cardiovascular deficiency, attention deficit disorder, immune deficiency disorders, and chronic fatigue. Some lesser effects of influence are chronic body pains, headaches, sudden signs of physical aging, irritability, and restless sleep. It is also a common factor in cases of infertility and miscarriages, learning difficulties, behavioral problems and neurological disabilities in children.
When the home or work place of the affected person is neutralized, the geopathic stress conditions resolve themselves and the body begins to heal.
- DNA Damage from EMF
- Impact of EMF on Children
- Male Fertility Impacted by EMFs
- BioInitiative Report
- Professional Concern about EMFs