Proactive Lifestyle Steps to Enhance Protection & Health
Tips to enhance your body’s natural ability to protect itself from the harmful effects of environmental pollutants, including EMFs
It’s impossible and unrealistic to think you can live completely protected from electromagnetic fields. Like it or not, EMFs are a permanent fixture of modern life. The good news is that you can be proactive in protecting yourself. Here are four easy ways to enhance your body’s natural ability to protect itself from the harmful effects of environmental pollutants, including EMFs:
- Maintain an optimal diet and holistic health program.
- Eat organically grown foods. Avoid processed foods and junk foods.
- Eat whole, natural foods, free of hormones, radiation and other contaminants.
- Chew your food thoroughly to liquefy it, thereby aiding digestion, metabolism and elimination.
- Bless your food - a common practice among traditional societies.
- Be grateful and positive when you eat … your immune system will function better.
- Drink high-quality bottled water or efficiently filtered water.
- Don’t drink tap water which may contain up to 500 different toxic chemicals.
- Filter the water in your kitchen for drinking and washing vegetables and fruits.
- Take time to thoroughly wash the toxins from commercially grown fruits and vegetables.
Home & Work
- Decrease the use of toxic chemicals in your home, work and recreational environments.
- Protect yourself and your environments from electromagnetic stress at home and work
- Try to breathe fresh air regularly and take vacations in areas with fresh air and wholesome foods.
- Enjoy frequent aerobic exercise.